Download and Installation Instructions
1. To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
2. Download the MRDWLL-00203583-764.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MRDWLL-00203583-764.EXE file to begin the installation.
4. At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
5. At the "Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter" screen, click "Next".
6. At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
7. At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
8. If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
9. Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Marvell Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter Driver is complete.