A

aser80

Активный участник
Реакции
Баллы
Цитата:
Thats right,
But i want to see your tits.
I have just $50 in my russian bank, but in our part of country it is very big money.
If you come to my land and suck my long red dick, i can pay all $50 to you!

Best Regards
Gosch

Ыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыы !!! Жжошь, аццкый сотона, Пацтулам ! Ржунимагу ! Реально валяюсь ! :rofl: Во как написал ! Нет бы просто: "Сделай мне минет", нихера, так не поэтично !!! :rofl:

OP
MENTos

MENTos

Активный участник
Реакции
Баллы
От Кого: Favour Morgan <favour.morgan30@yahoo.com>
Тема: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Дата: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:30:07 -0800 (PST)
Кому: mentos@forpost.ru

Dearest one.
thanks for your mail.How are you doing this beautiful day ! I hope all is well with you, Friendship can not be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth.
I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character .
Meanwhile, I want to use this opportunity to brief you little about myself, My name is Favour morgan, I am Single, 25years old, was born in Post Sudan in Africa, with no kid and never married. 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost doing the war that took place in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr. Luckcas Morgan, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MORGAN TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.
It's was only me that survive this tragedy because i wasn't around when it happened. I was a first year student then, studying Accountant in the University of Sudan and I managed to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar Republic of Senegal.where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office, Because the evils that killed my parents seize to kill and take away my belongings.
I am Calm, Joyful, Honest, Sociable,I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,
I am a Simple & understanding girl who Cherish ,Honesty, Tolerance , Love , Care and Friendship.I am looking to meet someone who will first of all be my friend and maybe more than Friends later. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and knowing about you, Your family , work , etc. Wishing you a nice day and all the good things that comes with it, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
Favour

Hitch

Hitch

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
не я ток выгрывал 800000 фунтов
от какой то компании типа мой номер мыла счастливый
решил прогуглить, компания есть, вот ток адресок хромает и номера телефонов

в итоге письмо нарек спамом и не стал ниче делать
Даж если усе ок былоб тож не стал звонить. Не верю что за просто так мона стока денег получить

Serko

Serko

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
не я ток выгрывал 800000 фунтов
от какой то компании типа мой номер мыла счастливый
решил прогуглить, компания есть, вот ток адресок хромает и номера телефонов

в итоге письмо нарек спамом и не стал ниче делать
Даж если усе ок былоб тож не стал звонить. Не верю что за просто так мона стока денег получить

Ну вот и зря. Потерял 800000 фунтов :dc41bde38af1bebc0ab. Вот так из за неверия кругленькая сумма никак не может найти своего хозяина

OP
MENTos

MENTos

Активный участник
Реакции
Баллы
снова:

От Кого: Clifford Mason <infomail100019@singnet.com.sg>
Тема: Charity Donation
Дата: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:13:01 +0800 (SGT)
Кому: clifford@charity.org

Dear Beloved.

My names are Clifford Mason from New Zealand, I worked with British embassy in London for twelve years before I fell sick March 2009 and during the process I lost my wife and my only son, since then I have been on medical treatment after which it was confirmed by my doctor that I have cancer in June, I was told by my doctor that, because of the pains I am passing through, he instructed that something has to be done as soon as possible for me to stay alive.

I do not know if I am going to survive this illness, since my wife and my only son is no more, so I have decided to donate all my savings for the work of God, so I want to donate the sum of 7.2 Million Dollars (Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to a church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in, I want a church or a Christian individual that will use these funds to fund orphanage homes help the needy and widows, including reasonable Business investment to keep the long terms needs of the needy and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

Bible made us to understand that givers never lack and blessed is the hand that gives, I want you to read this verse to the end, because it is my favorite verse in bible (John 14 to the end). If you are a Christian and interested in what I have explain herein, I want you to respond back to me as soon as possible, as soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of my funds manager to contact him on my behalf and receive my funds, I am doing all this because the bible made us to understand that, Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth, please I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd, my happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian, please always be prayerful all through your life, please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein, hoping to hear from you.

I have set aside 10% for your assistance and time effort for standing on my behalf to transfer my funds from the Bank and also for carrying out the charity project I instructed earlier, Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mr.Clifford Mason
CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS: clifford453@aol.in

М

Многомама

снова:

От Кого: Clifford Mason <infomail100019@singnet.com.sg>
Тема: Charity Donation
Дата: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:13:01 +0800 (SGT)
Кому: clifford@charity.org

Dear Beloved.

My names are Clifford Mason from New Zealand, I worked with British embassy in London for twelve years before I fell sick March 2009 and during the process I lost my wife and my only son, since then I have been on medical treatment after which it was confirmed by my doctor that I have cancer in June, I was told by my doctor that, because of the pains I am passing through, he instructed that something has to be done as soon as possible for me to stay alive.

I do not know if I am going to survive this illness, since my wife and my only son is no more, so I have decided to donate all my savings for the work of God, so I want to donate the sum of 7.2 Million Dollars (Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to a church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in, I want a church or a Christian individual that will use these funds to fund orphanage homes help the needy and widows, including reasonable Business investment to keep the long terms needs of the needy and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

Bible made us to understand that givers never lack and blessed is the hand that gives, I want you to read this verse to the end, because it is my favorite verse in bible (John 14 to the end). If you are a Christian and interested in what I have explain herein, I want you to respond back to me as soon as possible, as soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of my funds manager to contact him on my behalf and receive my funds, I am doing all this because the bible made us to understand that, Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth, please I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd, my happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian, please always be prayerful all through your life, please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein, hoping to hear from you.

I have set aside 10% for your assistance and time effort for standing on my behalf to transfer my funds from the Bank and also for carrying out the charity project I instructed earlier, Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mr.Clifford Mason
CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS: clifford453@aol.in
а что там в этот раз?? сорри по английски ни бум бум....

antoha64rus

antoha64rus

Активный участник
Реакции
Баллы
а что там в этот раз?? сорри по английски ни бум бум....

Там чувак, жалуется на жизнь, и болезнь, и то что от него ушла жена с детем. Но заболел и находится в тяжелом состоянии. И хочит перевести бабло (7.2 мил. долларов) в помощь церкви христьянской. Ему нужен человек кому он переведет деньгии тот будет расчитывать средства и помогать церквям. Это в кратце. Вобщем бред и очередной развод:)

Ykka

Ykka

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
лет 10 назад такое письмо приходило на почту мне домой)

OP
MENTos

MENTos

Активный участник
Реакции
Баллы
Там чувак, жалуется на жизнь, и болезнь, и то что от него ушла жена с детем. Но заболел и находится в тяжелом состоянии. И хочит перевести бабло (7.2 мил. долларов) в помощь церкви христьянской. Ему нужен человек кому он переведет деньгии тот будет расчитывать средства и помогать церквям. Это в кратце. Вобщем бред и очередной развод:)

не развод, не ври я хочу 7лимонов ааа, пишу ему ответ))))))))))))

Dr.Lecter

Dr.Lecter

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Предлагаю начать пилить бабло! :))))

Афина

Афина

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Пакетный No.998/7890/543
Ссылка No.512/333/765
Билет / Серии No.SPL77734
Выигранная сумма: $ 2,500,000.00 USD

Вниманию: EMAIL предъявителя,

По завершении нашего последнего ОЛИМПИАДЕ ЛОТО рисует, ваш адрес электронной почты был выбранные из эксклюзивных список 150000 адреса электронной почты Сгенерирована из базы данных Интернет ресурса.

Поэтому Вы получать денежный приз в размере $ 2,500,000.00. (Два миллиона пятСто тысяч долларов США).

В файл для обработки ваших платежей сумма приза, мы советуем вам
контакты наших сертифицированных и аккредитованным агентом претензии по категории "А"
Победители с информацией, приведенной ниже:
Телефон: +447035958683
Электронная почта:drrob_hams@live.com
Вы совету предоставить ему следующую информацию и копии
Вашу работу ID-карта или водительские права по электронной почте или факсу вложения или по факсу для проверки процесса, который является стандартной практикой только чтобы гарантировать, что мы имеем дело с правом личности.

Название:
Телефон:
Национальность:
Вы говорите по-английский:

Это промо питается от организует заключенного Олимпийских играх в Китае и организует встречного Олимпийских играх в Лондоне в 2012 году.

С уважением,
Г-жа Джойс Race
Лотереи координатора

М

Многомама

Пакетный No.998/7890/543
Ссылка No.512/333/765
Билет / Серии No.SPL77734
Выигранная сумма: $ 2,500,000.00 USD

Вниманию: EMAIL предъявителя,

По завершении нашего последнего ОЛИМПИАДЕ ЛОТО рисует, ваш адрес электронной почты был выбранные из эксклюзивных список 150000 адреса электронной почты Сгенерирована из базы данных Интернет ресурса.

Поэтому Вы получать денежный приз в размере $ 2,500,000.00. (Два миллиона пятСто тысяч долларов США).

В файл для обработки ваших платежей сумма приза, мы советуем вам
контакты наших сертифицированных и аккредитованным агентом претензии по категории "А"
Победители с информацией, приведенной ниже:
Телефон: +447035958683
Электронная почта:drrob_hams@live.com
Вы совету предоставить ему следующую информацию и копии
Вашу работу ID-карта или водительские права по электронной почте или факсу вложения или по факсу для проверки процесса, который является стандартной практикой только чтобы гарантировать, что мы имеем дело с правом личности.

Название:
Телефон:
Национальность:
Вы говорите по-английский:

Это промо питается от организует заключенного Олимпийских играх в Китае и организует встречного Олимпийских играх в Лондоне в 2012 году.

С уважением,
Г-жа Джойс Race
Лотереи координатора
а я то думала)))

E

extremal

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Чёрная скотина мне набаянила опять немного изменив перочку предложений.... Судя по всему это тупое создание имеет пендосское происхождение, ибо мозг, как у белки...

Верх Низ